Under partnership with YHF, ARD finalized all engineering works of Hawat water project that benefited )4826( beneficiaries. The engineering works included the following themes:
• Rehabilitation of water concrete tank with capacity of 200 m3.
• Rehabilitation of the exist stone reservoir.
• Installation of ironic network pipes for the pumping line from the well to the concrete tank.
• Installation of ironic network pipes for the liquefaction line from the concrete tank to the old stone tank.
•Improving the main network of the project by supplying and installing 870 meters of iron pipes.
• Installation an integrated water-pumping unit.
• Installation of the solar energy system.
• Installation of an automatic chlorine dosing system.
• Construction of a control room for the solar energy system.
• Implementation of protection grid for solar energy panels.
The project has been formally handed over to the community committee that was trained during the project period and the competent authorities to give permission to operate it permanently.