Alatta for Relief and Development announces public tender No. (12 of 2019) for the following water project:
Construct concrete water tanks and supply and install water network with accessoriesin Ain alhenna – Maswarah district – Albayda gov.
Gov. Albayda District : Maswarah Area:Ain Alhannah Fund:YHF
Primary Guarantee 4200$ Tender Fees: (YR)
Those wishing to participate in this tender should request the documents (electronic copy) from ARD on firstname.lastname@example.org with the number and address of the tender, along with a copy of the commercial register of the entity.
– The bidder should, on his own account, visit the project site to be executed before submitting his tender and he shall be responsible for not visiting the project site.
– The tender shall be submitted in a sealed envelope and stamped with red wax to ARD secretary and shall include the name of the employer and the project, the tender number, the name of the bidder and the following documents:
1- The tender document stamped on each page by the bidder stamp.
2. Bank guarantee in the same format as specified in the tender documents is unconditional and irrevocable (as specified above) in dollars valid for (90) days from the date of opening the envelopes or submitting an acceptable check.
3- copy of the sales tax certificate + valid tax card.
4- Copy of insurance card + valid Zakat card.
5- copy of the certificate of practicing the profession.
7. Tender documents stamped on each paper.
8- Any other required documents.
– Envelopes shall be opened in the meeting hall of ARD in the presence of the bidders or their representatives with a signed and stamped official authorization.
– Any amendment / modifications in the data of this document by the bidder shall be considered as a reason for the exclusion of the tender, or in the termination of the contract.
– Envelopes shall be opened in the meeting hall of ARD in the presence of the bidders or their representatives with a signed and stamped official authorization. – Deadline for receipt of tenders and opening of envelopes is at (eleven) in the morning of Monday, 25/11/2019 and tenders received after this date and the opening of the first envelope will not be accepted and will be returned in the condition delivered to the owners .