- Rehabilitate and restore 3 rural water projects in Hamdan district.
- Rehabilitate and restore 2 rural water projects in Bani Heshaish district.
- C4D Awareness sessions and campaigns for vulnerable CACs and IDPs through 60 sessions in two districts for five months.
- HP training course to 40 volunteers on 11-life-saving messages, outbreak messages and interpersonal communication skills in 3 districts.
- Training 40 volunteers and volunteers to carry out C4Dhealth awareness during the project period.
- Community health awareness about the six health messages during the project period.
- Distribute 20000 capsules of chlorine. 8. Implement 141 square meters murals on the six health messages in different areas of the project. 9. Training 35 community on managing projects.
WASH and C4D Emergency Activities for Sanaa Governorate
Project location: Hamdan & Bani Heshaish districts –Sanaa Governorate Number of beneficiaries: 27679 Target group: affected people in Hamdan & Bani Heshaish districts Donor: UNICEF
- End Date14/05/2019