- Conduct (7) dialogue sessions, from the target group (20) Person per awareness session about the concepts of transitional justice and its importance of conflict resolution and peace building.
- Set up electronic documentation database of violations program.
- Interview (311) of victims, witnesses, and fill the data in the interview form.
- Prepare and print simplified induction guide (Brochure) Special book about the transitional justice.
- Prepare mid and final reports on Human Rights.
- Implement a special training course on monitoring and documenting human rights violations to (20) trainees.
- Study the necessary requirements for the project team to be able to achieve the best level of performance.
8. The importance of strategic planning and work on the sustainability of such quality projects.